"I am" Positive Affirmations I have Collected and Like.
Reading the thoughts of others is positive - imagine the greater strength of focusing on your own wisdom and insights and writing them down.
People suggest "I am" affirmations are particularly powerful: Positive "I am" affirmations I have collected and like:
"I am a powerful force for good in the world."
"I stand in the truth that I am a powerful force for good" (Ambika Wauters)
"I am confident in my choices, I am a powerful force for good, accepting the power of my light and love, knowing that I am a powerful force for good." (Chrissie Astell)
"I am a powerful force for good wherever I go. I radiate peace without fear and no negative energy can mess with me." (The Fourth House)
"I am blessed with love, joy, happiness and peace of mind!"
"I am strong and confident"
"I am grateful for everything in my life" (Gary Loper)
I am a magnet for the experiences I most desire."(Jennifer Williamson)
Dr Robyn Gobin in "The Self Care Prescription: Powerful Solutions to Manage Stress, Reduce Anxiety & Increase Wellbeing"
Affirmations can help us accept the hard realities in our lives by helping us adopt an optimistic mind-set. Affirmations are statements of truth that promote inner peace, happiness, and empowerment that remind you of your full potential and give you the encouragement to live in a world that is filled with pain and uncertainty. Affirmations are not simply ignoring the realities of life and deluding yourself with a bunch of fake positivity. They inspire, energize, and help reconnect you with reality. Here are a few examples:
I am enough.
I have everything I need within me to achieve my goals.
I choose courage.
I love and approve of myself.
I trust the process.
Integrating affirmations into your life can have a wide range of fantastic health and mental benefits of positive thinking:
- A longer lifespan thanks to lower stress levels, which can also lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of other health-threatening conditions like cardiovascular disease;
- Lower rates and frequencies of depression and/or depressive episodes;
- Higher self-esteem, more motivation, and greater odds of meeting one’s unique goals or challenges
- A stronger, healthier immune system and less risk of certain viruses such as the common cold
- Improved resilience and better ability to cope with difficulties in life, including hardships and stressful times
- Improved odds of following a healthy diet and practicing regular exercise, which offers improved physical health
- Through the use of positive affirmations, discouraged students may alter their attitude, learn to employ words of encouragement, and rekindle a love of learning....
Here are some examples of positive affirmations that you can use at home or anywhere:
What I love about myself is that I (fill in the blank).
I do everything with honesty in my life and work.
I am a kind and generous person.
I got this! I can do this!
I am grateful for (fill in the blank).
I always trust myself to make the right decisions.
My mind is creative and full of amazing, smart ideas.
I make a difference in this world.
I’m thankful to have people in my life like (fill in the blank).
I get inspiration from the people, places, and things around me.
I fully trust that I am on the right path in life.
I will follow my intuition and listen to my inner voice at all times.
I can see the good in all people.
I am in complete control of my destiny.
The people in my life respect me and value my opinions.
I am a happy person.
I am a leader, and I am great at what I do.
I can be myself without judgment.
I am able to accept my emotions and allow them to serve their purpose to help me grow.
I’m always ready and willing to learn something new.