We all have colleagues who are all smiles, no matter how chaotic the work week is. They believe things will turn out well and don't dwell on the negative. Instead, they roll up their sleeves, get on with the job and pull others with them to create successful outcomes. As career experts and therapists explain, optimism is not only a state of mind but an approach to life and a strategy for handling obstacles.
Our Beacons of Optimism Workshop helps identify and empower the optimists in your organization by sharing their stories to create authentic case studies that enhance your brand and increase employee engagement through innovative communications.
● According to Gallup's State of the Global Workplace, only 15 per cent of employees are engaged in the workplace, and 81% would consider leaving for the right offer;
● Disengaged employees cost organizations 500B$ a year, and companies with highly engaged employees are 21% more profitable;
● Optimists are solution-driven, natural-born motivators. They attract other positive, influential people who are resilient and happy, not afraid to take risks and view stress as temporary. Our program helps identify, empower and support these people to tell and share their stories
● We create special workshops and processes to ask these people what makes them optimistic and to create case studies that can be shared, turning them into advocates for your company and brand
● Using specific data from your company, we then help build an optimism-based strategy with change management and communication programs to share, develop and amplify the results of that optimism through all levels of your organization, and on to partners and customers.
Business success is driven by employee engagement. Optimism isn't just a top-down effort, flowing from the Leadership team to Managers and then to all Employees. With the right environment, you can find optimism popping up all around the organization.
That is what this workshop is about. Helping the beacons of optimism in your company share their success stories, leading the way and showing others how engagement and optimism worked to overcome obstacles in examples of real-life situations related to your business.
Amanda Noz and Colleagues, including Victor Perton, run this workshop.
Contact us today to discuss the fee for our Beacons of Optimism workshop, and let us work with you to find a solution that fits your needs and budget. Every workshop is unique, and we offer negotiable rates that include a per-workshop charge and travel expenses. Our team will consider various factors, such as the duration of the workshop, the number of participants, the time required at the venue, and any travel expenses involved. We can also explore options for scheduling another engagement en route. Don't hesitate to reach out and start the conversation with us. We look forward to working with you to create a memorable and impactful workshop experience! Contact us now to get started.