As the event is soon to run, please register directly on the Zoom Event Page through this LINK.
Join Directly via Zoom
"The crisis management strategy phase of ‘getting back to normal’ is dead. People want more. They want better. True leaders will use lessons learned from COVID-19 to do better, to build a ‘better normal’ to reassure, strengthen trust and build confidence with realistic optimism."
Our Chair Robert Masters has always been an optimist. As a former political journalist who has covered 10 Prime Ministers and countless Premiers and Ministers and now a strategic communication advisor to governments, corporations and not for profit organisations he has seen the good and the bad of policies, crises and strategic initiatives.
He believes that leadership and communication are two key fundamentals to our way of life, thus empowering people to embrace the future with confidence and realism if they are delivered with purposeful optimism or bounded optimism. This is why he sees the emerging post-COVID-19 period as an opportunity for governments and companies to reject the ‘return to normal’ philosophy and pursue a ’better normal’ strategy.
He sees this across:
Leadership in government, business and the community
Policy development by governments
Business strategies by corporations
Community strategies by not-for-profits and other organisations
Join Robert and the other panellists to discuss this ‘better normal’ philosophy and help bring about a better and more optimism future for business, government and all.
The other panellists include:
- Paul Bayly, International Recovery Expert; former Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Islands Recovery & Development Agency; Former Permanent Secretary, Fiji Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport.
- Catherine Brown, the CEO of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation. The LMCF is the largest community fund in Australia and is focussed on its role to connect people, ideas and funding to create positive social change and address Melbourne’s future needs, now.
- Eloise Grace, TV Journalist, Co-owner Andy Grace Media, Lawyer, Actor and Model
- Mark Matthews, Director - Asia and Pacific, Business for Development
- Victor Perton, COO, The Centre for Optimism