Optimism & the Global Job Hunt: Victor Perton in Conversation with April Chepovskygold.
Book via Zoom https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4615864677642/WN_q1qbqWTTREST1-CsNNg0wA
Denver-based April Chepovskygold is the CEO of Global Job Hunt. Victor Perton is the COO of The Centre for Optimism.
April will be leading with questions like:
1. How has your work changed as a result of the pandemic?
2. What kinds of opportunities has the pandemic presented in terms of your work?
3. What has changed in your life as a result of the pandemic on a personal level?
4. How do you think your centre can help people who are going through this crisis?
5. How has meditation played a role in your life? Discuss some of the things you are doing with it?
6. How do you think your background might help people in the future, your work in government,with innovation, leadership and now the Centre?
7. Optional. How has the pandemic impacted your children? In what ways has it changed their lives and what you do with them?
8. What is the greatest challenge that Australians are facing? How has the pandemic impacted them given they have had to deal with the fires from last year.
9. What is a lesson that you think Australians can teach others when it comes to resilience?
10. What is your perception regarding how you can be resilient and tips you can give on this in wake of this crisis?
11. How do you remain optimistic?
Spread Optimism by sharing this page on social media - click on one of these buttons
Join Us to be more Optimistic and Spread Optimism
Donate to the Centre for Optimism to Spread Optimism Globally
Call Us+61 417 217 241 (Australia)
Port Melbourne, MelbourneVictoria 3206Australia